About our client
Our client helps customers run and reinvent their businesses in the digital age by tackling their IT management challenges, championing their innovation, and celebrating their success.
All employees have the potential to have a tremendous impact on customer success—and when customers thrive, we all do.
Our client offers tech obsessed and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable customer growth and innovation every day. You will be surrounded by peers who inspire you, drive you, support you, and make you laugh out loud, in an environment that fosters individuality, respect, and personal ambition.
Good news: digital transformation demands products and solutions for digital strategy, and the world is buying. To meet that demand, they’re expanding their team of Strategic Account Managers—game changers with proven success at selling into strategic-named accounts plus high-potential accounts—in short, some of the largest and most well-known companies in the world.
Your key objectives? To meet/exceed quarterly revenue goals, increase our product foot print, build larger deals, and expand territory size over time. Their most successful strategic account managers are relationship builders who gleefully embrace the title of “visionary collaborator.” You will be rewarded with unbeatable relationships with major, bragging-rights accounts. You will act as the main point of contact for the strategic accounts.
• Consistently exceed software licence new & renewals targets on a quarterly basis
• Managing some of their top tier accounts with the responsibility to sell across our full portfolio of solutions
• Collaborate with Product Account Managers aligned to the 2 business units to drive, qualify and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to our client within their existing major accounts
• Participate in pipeline generation events to build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the Value Selling process
• Diagnose customer needs and recommend value-based solutions that reﬂect a clear understanding of our products and services, primary diﬀerentiators, customer segments, and key competitors’ oﬀerings. In brief, you know what they need, you know who we’re up against, and you know why we’re better
• Utilise sales best practices, industry trends and market knowledge in a repeatable sales process
• Build trust and confidence with customers, partners and colleagues through unquestionable integrity and professionalism
• Participate in regular sales enablement workshops with solution leads
• Be a brand ambassador both internally and externally
• Engage with dedicated pre-sales, inside sales and internal ecosystem colleagues to achieve common goals
• Collaborate in regular forecast meetings with leadership
• You will have a proven sales track record in selling software solutions to Top tier customers
. • You know how to establish a repeatable sales process shaped by an in-depth understanding of pipeline, business practices, industry trends, and the competitive landscape
. • You will have in-depth experience managing complex environments and are skilled at forecasting and territory planning
• You have access to decision makers in relevant industries and can further develop the business network that will take our client to become a trusted partner, now and in the future
• You can work effectively as a team member while also providing team-on-team leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process
. • You can promote the value of their solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company
. • Ideally you will have formal sales training (MEDDIC, Miller-Heiman, Sandler, Solution Selling etc.)
• Strong business acumen and professionalism
• You will have excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and have the ability to operate in a dynamic sales organisation
Experience you will gain
• They’ll make you a part of an invigorating sales process to ensure repeatable success
• They offer you a commission scheme designed for high performers, with all the perks you’d expect and some that will surprise you
• They hire the best performers in every area, people who are the perfect blend of competitive and supportive to help you succeed in your career
• They offer uncapped earnings and our quotas are challenging but realistic
•They make sales enablement worth an extra 10% of your salary
• They want their people to be the best in their fields, and we offer unbeatable training and growth opportunities
• They’re a meritocracy, and they offer promotion opportunities based on performance, not politicsAPPLY
Sorry, No related jobs found!