About our client
Our client is a trusted and global digital consultancy for the financial industry. They have a global workforce is 4 different countries. They cover areas of change management, technology and advisory projects for their finance and banking clients.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand, we are looking for an experienced Account Director to win new business and manage existing account within the financial services sector. You will need to Identify, develop, manage and close business opportunities within a defined set of UKI Financial Services Enterprise accounts.
As an experienced, consultative sales person, you will be required to understand customers’ business requirements with a Customer first approach . Having the ability to engage at board level; identify and create opportunities and identify and manage a virtual account team.
- New business sales activity across underpenetrated accounts with a clear defined objective to build a business plan and go to market/demand management initiatives
- Develop core revenues & penetration across the account base Including consulting, managed services
- An established network of senior level contacts across the sectors that can form the basis of campaigns and outreach programs to build pipeline is desired
- Must be able to clearly demonstrate knowledge of working , leveraging and succeeding within a complex matrix environment.
- An awareness of business cases, value diagnostics as a means to underpin value propositions is required.
- Responsible for generating new revenue by prospecting, identifying and closing new business and new logos to help drive market share
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to build and grow your account base and acquire key target accounts
- Build and manage relationships with decision-making CXO level executives as well as IT leadership by understanding their business pain points and desired outcomes and articulating a clear vision for our solutions
- Develop a 12 to 24 month ‘rolling’ pipeline of well qualified incremental business opportunity;
- Generate continued demand for their consulting services within client accounts by developing trust and a deep understanding of strategic business initiatives
- Define their relationship strategy within accounts, including engaging with senior leadership team, coordinating business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Assist in development of use cases, collateral, formal case studies and press releases highlighting their success
- 5+ years technology sales or consulting experience, ideally selling professional services, within large enterprise customers
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in complex solutions environments
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Able to present with confidence at a senior executive level.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for driving solution adoption
- Have an interest , market opinion and existing understanding of the financial industry sector, including market dynamics and competitive landscape specifically Regulatory reporting and compliance , CSDR, KYC, SFTR Card Services, Payments, Core Banking , Investment and Wealth Services , M&A , technology rationalization and decommissioning, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking
Benefits: Pension, Health Care etc