About our client
Our client was founded in 2005 on a vision that as data volumes grow exponentially, intelligence won’t come from access to data but from sense-making technology that cuts through the noise and supports the human analysis required to interpret and understand the world around us. Their mission is to build technology that tackles today’s proliferation of data. To offer products that analyse, contextualise and bring meaning to any kind of information.
- Working closely with customers across a wide range of industries, gaining a deep understanding of their Developing and managing a pipeline of sales opportunities for Silobreaker SaaS products
- Up/cross selling of Silobreaker SaaS products in the existing customer base in order to increase revenue
- You will be responsible for generating sales with our existing customers and hunting for new customer relationships.
- Pursue, negotiate, and close cross-sell opportunities maximising the customers use of the service and our opportunity with the customer
- Working with pre-sales, marketing and support teams to ensure client satisfaction is at the highest level
- You will be accountable for achieving a sales target and your performance will be measured against this on a quarterly basis
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated success of full cycle B2B sales of security technology/data products with an average order value higher than $100k
- Proven track record of performance in exceeding sales targets and contributing to business growth
- Your sales experience is from dealing with leading US enterprise companies or organisations, communicating and closing deals with CISOs, CSOs, CIOs, Heads of Intelligence or equivalent level of seniority
Skills and Experience
Basic: £80-90k ($110-120k)
Benefits: Pension, Health Care etc