About our client
Our client has a strong technology heritage, spanning 13 years and delivering to some of the UK and Europe’s leading businesses and public sector institutions. With roots embedded in providing specialist bespoke software engineering, their technical capabilities today also extend across solutions architecture, platform implementation, systems integration, front-end innovation and emerging connected technologies. Their technology underpins a broader proposition that encompasses end to end digital expertise to deliver transformative customer experiences, from consultancy and research, through UX and design, to seamless tech delivery and ongoing growth acceleration.
- Lead and develop clients and customers relationships and leverage existing/new agencies’ relationships
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior clients
- Actively support the client’s commercial objectives through their strategic marketing planning by ensuring the companies offering is appropriately positioned to best support the client’s objectives
- Build and develop a deep understanding of the current and future state of the client’s sector, business needs, and competitive position; share this understanding with colleagues as appropriate and act as the source of marketing knowledge for the sector
- Ultimately accountable for the quality of the work delivered and that it is meeting the clients’ strategic and business objectives
- Develop and constantly review annual client growth plans by identifying growth areas and organic business opportunities.
- 10+ years in creative and brand digital agencies and 3+ years in a lead role
- Strong relationship and management skills of Senior clients – Marketing Director level (included across EMEA)
- Precedent experience of working within a broad eco-system of agencies
Basic: £80k+ and 15% bonus
Benefits: Pension, Holiday, sick pay etc