About our client
Our client is a channel-first provider of cloud-enabled security and productivity services, with a 4,500-strong reseller community that protects companies worldwide against a growing list of dangerous online threats.
- New Partner acquisition working with Sales Engineering, Marketing and Events teams to grow MSP’s.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with Channel Prospects and Partners, building relationships at all levels
- Effectively manage your accounts and channel sales pipeline to achieve sales goals. Reporting accurate forecasting to International VP
- Upsell and cross sell services to partners
- Enable Prospects and Partners through training and education on sales, customer service, products, markets, technical knowledge, programs and branded collateral
- Lead all aspects of the sales process and call upon others to assist as needed in solution development, proposal delivery, product demos and implementation to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- It will be important to be fully aligned to Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Management and Technical Support teams
- Proficient in customer relationship management systems and MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint – Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Must have Channel Sales experience recruiting and growing MSP’s. Demonstrating a successful track record in this category and ability to build out a new region.
Benefits: Pension, Health Care etc