About our client
Est 1987, our client has grown to become a trusted global tech consultancy for the international financial industry. They have been a pioneer of near shore delivery since 2001 spanning 15 countries. They have a global workforce of over 5,700 people. They pride themselves on being an established large company but still maintaining that important human touch. The most important thing is they LOVE technology and are always looking to discover and innovate. Anyone that works with them, will share this passion. They are a true combination of established practice with new thinking and this allows their solutions to stand out among their competitors.
A consultancy that offers exciting projects that allows you to direct the path of their technology and be a true tech entrepreneur. If you want to create, put your stamp on something and grow with a company that offers endless opportunities both on projects and career growth, then this is not something you can afford to pass by.
Their 5 values are:
Caring, Committed, Courageous, Collaborative and Creative.
Due to rapid growth and increased demand, we are looking for a Client Director to help increase our market share by selling transformational services. As a Client Director, you will identify, build and nurture senior level relationships with new and existing Enterprise clients. You work closely with our strategic partners to identify joint business opportunities to increase customer value and drive revenue growth.
The Client Director will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy that focuses on customer success, transformation and driving broad use of technologies and processes to drive value and outcomes for our customers. The ideal candidate will also have a strong desire to learn about the growing DevOps & Data communities, including the ever-evolving technology landscape, and use this knowledge to create an exciting and engaging customer message.
To thrive in this role, the Client Director will need to be a great relationship builder, a leader, a team player, an innovator, commercially astute, politically astute, consultative, driven to succeed and engaging and fun.
- Working within the Retail Banking sectors, servicing both existing and new logo pursuits
- Knowledge of Retail Banking business operations is essential
- An established network of senior level contacts across the sectors that can form the basis of campaigns and outreach programs to build pipeline is desired
- Our client specialises in the provision of the highest quality engineering teams to ensure client transformation delivers the requisite business outcomes. Therefore, knowledge of the Cloud adoption journey, modern DevOps and Agile methodologies, AI & Machine Learning as it lends itself to the exploitation of contemporary technologies are vitally important.
- An awareness of business cases, value diagnostics as a means to underpin value propositions is required.
- Responsible for generating new revenue by prospecting, identifying and closing new business and new logos to help drive market share
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to build and grow your account base and acquire key target accounts
- Build and manage relationships with decision-making CXO level executives as well as IT leadership by understanding their business pain points and desired outcomes and articulating a clear vision for our solutions
- Form collaborative relationships within their network of strategic partners to identify new business opportunities and increase customer value
- Generate continued demand for their consulting services within client accounts by developing trust and a deep understanding of strategic business initiatives
- Define their relationship strategy within accounts, including engaging with senior leadership team, coordinating business reviews, and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Assist in development of use cases, collateral, formal case studies and press releases highlighting their success
- 8+ years technology sales or consulting experience, ideally selling professional services, within large enterprise customers
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in complex solutions environments
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills. Able to present with confidence at a senior executive level.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for driving solution adoption
- Commercially astute, evidence of managing complex campaign, sales cycles and negotiations are essential.
- A focus on value creation both for them and the client requires an understanding of the business challenges our clients face, the potential.
- Knowledge of essential Sales CRM systems such as Saleforce and Kimble are an advantage
Because you thrive in a hyper-growth company and view the challenge of building as an opportunity for tremendous professional development and learning. You want the ability to think and act entrepreneurially; to see the results of your work have immediate impact on the business. You enjoy surrounding yourself with passionate, highly experienced people who will support and push you to be your absolute best. And most importantly, you believe in respect for your ideas and appreciate recognition for hard work and a job well-done.
And let’s be honest, money is always important so you also want a Competitive Salary, a highly compelling commission model that rewards success.
Basic: £130-150k depending on experience.
Benefits: Pension, Health Care etc