About our client
With over 24 years of experience in digital consulting and software development, our client operates at the cutting edge of technology. Our client reveals, transforms, accelerates, and optimises the way large enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, media, financial services, software, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
It is a global company with over 8400 employees. Over 90% of clients repeat business and the company’s net promoter score is consistently around 70. Annual revenue growth is 30-40% year on year.
- Build strong and trusted relationships with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and/or Microsoft
- Build pipeline and generate revenue with Cloud partners through networking, marketing campaigns, partner events, strategic account planning
- Deep knowledge of partner ecosystem, including incentive programs, enablement offerings, and success measures
- Operational responsibilities ensuring data and reporting are current and accurate
- First-hand experience working within the Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and/or Microsoft partner ecosystems
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Basic: 300,000SGD+ p/aAPPLY