- To help to create and deliver creative campaigns for a range of clients, initiate and produce compelling and persuasive optimized content across various SEO, social media and marketing campaigns.
- To maximize opportunities for engagement, indexing, ranking, click-throughs and conversion.
- To produce on-site copy, meta content, guest posts, articles, product descriptions, blog posts, snippets, press releases, white papers, guides, promotional copy for offers and competitions and other content as required.
- To produce content for company and client websites and for case studies and publications.
- To work closely with the SEO and Social Media team to understand client objectives and contribute to campaign strategy with creative, innovative ideas.
- To attend client meetings as required to update on campaign status and discuss ideas.
- To respond to briefs from internal or external stakeholders within specified timelines.
- To liaise in a timely and efficient manner with clients and any external agencies who are party to a campaign where required.
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of the clients you produce content for.
- Develop original content using words to express thoughts, story lines, and ideas.
- Effectively write engaging content for digital media platforms and print.
- Conduct research on various industry topics.
- Edit content to correct spelling and grammar with an excellent command of contemporary Western English language and grammar.
- Maintain blogs and engage with readers.
- Align content copy with company or client Brand Guide and Voice.
- The ability and confidence to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Possess good interpersonal skills, e.g. tact, sensitivity, ability to listen, to be assertive at times.
- The ability to work quickly, flexibly, effectively and positively in response to requests made at short notice.
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with juggling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic start-up environment
- Pro-active, ability to work under own initiative without direction.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively deal with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to prioritize and organize own workload in an effective and accurate manner, whilst working within broad guidelines.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Good organizational skills and able to pay attention to detail
- Minimum of one year experience of working in an office environment.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Willing to take on additional tasks as required and learn new skills
- Willingness and ability to undertake training needed in order to fulfil the changing requirements of the job.
Yo will be based in London but working for a global company with clients in different time zones. Flexibility is therefore needed on occasion with working hours. ie late morning till early evening.APPLY