About our client
With over 24 years of experience in digital consulting and software development, our client operates at the cutting edge of technology. Our client reveals, transforms, accelerates, and optimises the way large enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, media, financial services, software, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
It is a global company with over 8400 employees. Over 90% of clients repeat business and the company’s net promoter score is consistently around 70. Annual revenue growth is 30-40% year on year.
Sales Director/Account Executive who, using their contacts and go-to-market new business approach, can accelerate our penetration of the UK market.
This role will suit someone who loves ‘the hunt’, relishes working for a sales-orientated company, likes minimum non-sales distractions and welcomes the opportunity to benefit from what is one of the best compensation schemes available in the industry.
- Target accounts, identify and reach the correct contacts, and proficiently represent the company’s value propositions to prospects and existing clients;
- Leverage and drive the company’s proven sales process, collaborating in a team sales environment with support teams (Engagement Management, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Delivery and Account Management) to accelerate and close new client deals;
- Identify all client needs and goals that can be served, and sell “value-add” consulting services as appropriate;
- Manage legal relationship (i.e. contract renewals, NDA, MSA, etc.) as appropriate;
- Strive for maximum profitability within each sales opportunity;
- True, and proven, sales hunter mentality; you relish the opportunity to identify target accounts, work the channels, and gain the opportunity to identify where we can add value, all the way through to closing the deal;
- 10+ years of work experience as a Sales in IT / Digital transformation industry / IT services.
- Technology background preferred;
- 3+ years’ experience in selling technology services and consulting;
- BA/BS required; Masters preferred;
- International organisation;
- A global mindset and the ability to function in a matrix environment, with multiple demands.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status. Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.APPLY