About our client
With over 24 years of experience in digital consulting and software development, our client operates at the cutting edge of technology. Our client reveals, transforms, accelerates, and optimises the way large enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, media, financial services, software, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
It is a global company with over 8400 employees. Over 90% of clients repeat business and the company’s net promoter score is consistently around 70. Annual revenue growth is 30-40% year on year.
- Define value proposition and accelerators for different businesses, analyze market trends and business demands, act as the “messenger of the market” from the outside-in to the rest of the organization and for the customers
- Evaluate strategic opportunities, engage with new customers
- Promote your ideas and define data strategy and solution vision, ensure successful adoption starting from early design stages, communicate the Product Vision to the team
- Identify key features that deliver customer value, and coordinate the prioritization and execution of company engineering efforts
- Define and deliver comprehensive Big Data, BI and AI, Data Governance solutions (covering people, processes, technologies), ensure and establish Data Quality standards, accelerate adoption of Data Catalog solutions
- Perfect understanding of how to build effective engagement strategy considering customer needs and business objectives
- Extensive experience in delivering Data Strategy, Data Governance, Data Democratization solutions, perfect understanding of Data Warehousing, BI, ML/AI best practices
- Extensive experience wring SQL queries, building analytical reports using popular BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.). Experience with Python is a big plus
- Breaking down customer’s business objectives into initiatives and actions, defining business objectives and priorities
- Defining requirements, success criteria and solution vision for the following use cases: Operational Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Self-service Analytics, Real-time Analytics, Demand Forecasting, customer segmentation or other data-driven use cases
Basic: up to 100,000 p/aAPPLY