About our client
Founded in 2007, they develop custom data stores to improve the shortcomings of existing databases. A modern day, general purpose database platform. Offices in New York, Europe and Asia-pacific.
Over 22,000 customers across 100 countries. Over 2,000 employees, means this is a good size company but small enough that you can still make a difference and not just be a number.
Our client is a huge diversity advocate, breaking down the barriers to help the underrepresented. They are also a huge supporter of charities with over 1 million charities being supported and allow employees to chose a charity to support direct from their pay checks.
We’re looking for a hardworking, driven leader with superb energy, passion and initiative to lead a highly talented Enterprise sales team. The Enterprise Account Executive Team concentrates exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within assigned territories, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
As the Regional Director with a focus on recruitment, enablement and execution for the UK Enterprise Sales team, you will drive revenue and assure the continued successful trajectory of the territory. With a people-first culture, which is echoed throughout the whole company, managing and leading our team is top of mind. Our sales leadership is committed to building the best salesforce in technology, with a legendary reputation of excellence and integrity. This means, inspiring and enabling success for everyone on the team. We provide the opportunity for all RDs to sit with their peers and collectively learn from each other about how to better develop our people, recruit, retain, and use our data to get the best results for and from our people. All of us are committed to working hard in order to build something unparalleled in the industry
- Have an in-depth and detailed understanding of Database products to confidently provide mentorship for your Enterprise Sales team (product training will be provided)
- Enable, develop and empower your team to proactively prospect, identify, qualify, and build sales pipeline
- Coach the team to close business and to navigate complex negotiations and organisations.
- Evangelize our validated sales methodology MEDDIC and drive adoption and expertise within your team
- Actively recruit Account Executives for your team.
- Onboard and ramp new Account Executives and accelerate their productive capacity
- Foster strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Run weekly forecast meetings
- Scale, strategically plan, and develop sales territories
- Work closely with the Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- BA/BS required
- Experience recruiting and managing a highly successful and talented direct software sales team while driving them towards success
- 5+ years experience of quota-carrying experience in a competitive market with a focus on new business.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise technology
- Experience implementing MEDDIC or a comparable sales playbook
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- A track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets
- Driven and competitive: Possess a strong desire to be successful
- Skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent: Possess aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility. High EQ and self-aware.
- Fluent in English
- Must live in territory (UK)
- Passionate about growing your career in the largest market in software (database) and developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of products.
Basic: up to £140k
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status. Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.APPLY