About our client
With over 24 years of experience in digital consulting and software development, our client operates at the cutting edge of technology. Our client reveals, transforms, accelerates, and optimises the way large enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, media, financial services, software, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
It is a global company with over 8400 employees. Over 90% of clients repeat business and the company’s net promoter score is consistently around 70. Annual revenue growth is 30-40% year on year.
- Lead pitching of Salesforce services and solutions to the Clients as part of business development and presales
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives and Client Partners to develop new and existing accounts
- Lead the Clients sessions and workshops to gather and define business case and business requirements
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders, propose solution options to Clients
- Propose, implement, and manage the implementation of Salesforce solutions that meet business requirements with focus on the inception and discovery phases of the projects
- Knowledge of the entire Salesforce products family including Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, FSL, CPQ, Communities, and AppExchange solutions
- Experience in implementing full-cycle projects and proven understanding of software development lifecycle and lifecycle of packaged solutions implementation
- Ability to work on multiple consecutive presales or projects
- Familiarity with Agile software delivery methodologies, such as SCRUM, and tools, such as Jira
- Active Salesforce certifications
Basic: up to 160,000EURO p/aAPPLY