About our client
With over 24 years of experience in digital consulting and software development, our client operates at the cutting edge of technology. Our client reveals, transforms, accelerates, and optimises the way large enterprises and software companies do business. With expertise across healthcare, retail, media, financial services, software, and more, we implement end-to-end solutions to deliver the innovation, quality, and speed that our clients’ users expect.
It is a global company with over 8400 employees. Over 90% of clients repeat business and the company’s net promoter score is consistently around 70. Annual revenue growth is 30-40% year on year.
- Possessing the understanding of architectural principles, drivers, goals (knowledge of TOGAF is a plus point)
- Participation in proposals preparation with all different parties and stakeholders and workflows
- Estimation and scope decomposition, working on the product roadmap
- Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions
- Technical specifications and architecture vision document creation
- Having good knowledge and experience in enterprise software along with an in-depth understanding of such application layers as presentation, web, business, and data with inter and intra communications
- Experienced and understanding of Architectural, OOD, OOP, component design, and design patterns
- Familiar with strong technological knowledge and experience in cloud, microservices automation, and connected technologies, maintaining relational DB and NoSQL approaches, and solid experience with Big Data stack
- Strongly knowledgeable of GCP/AWS cloud solutions with at least one Cloud Platform certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Professional)
- Knowledgeable of Technologies: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Flannel, Calico, AWS, GCP, Istio, OpenShift, Consul, Datadog, Newrelic, or the similar ones
Basic: 17-29k PLNAPPLY