About our client
Our client are global leaders in digital transformation. They design, build and integrate digital platforms and enterprise software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive profitable growth.
Our client have expertise in Technology, Media & Communication, Manufacturing & Transportation and Financial Services industries. Their key practices to drive innovation include cloud engineering, cloud platforms, data & engineering, intelligent engineering and experience design.
They have offices globally and 4000+ employees.
- Work on opportunities along with sales, practice, delivery teams through the pre-sales process
- Develop customer proposals – solution architecture, pitch decks, estimating solution effort, resourcing and timelines
- Translate requirements into solution architecture diagrams, implementation roadmap, delivery approach and other artifacts
- Understand business & technology issues /challenges and translate that to modern technology solutions
- Engage with business and IT groups to align solution architecture with strategic business direction
- Expertise in application architecture using modern technologies such as cloud native development, 12 factor Apps, microservices, serverless, API management, Kafka, etc.
- Deep knowledge of Microservices, Containers, REST APIs development, API Management tools (e.g. MuleSoft, Apigee), Kafka
- Application dev experience with atleast one of the cloud providers – Amazon AWS or MS Azure
- BA/BS required; Masters preferred;
- International organisation;
- A global mindset and the ability to function in a matrix environment, with multiple demands.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or protected veteran status. Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.APPLY