About our client
Our client has a strong technology heritage, spanning 13 years and delivering to some of the UK and Europe’s leading businesses and public sector institutions. With roots embedded in providing specialist bespoke software engineering, their technical capabilities today also extend across solutions architecture, platform implementation, systems integration, front-end innovation and emerging connected technologies. Their technology underpins a broader proposition that encompasses end to end digital expertise to deliver transformative customer experiences, from consultancy and research, through UX and design, to seamless tech delivery and ongoing growth acceleration.
- Understand client’s requirements and exploring their opportunity. Your involvement will lead to a clear build approach, specifications and/or product roadmaps.
- As we move into our delivery phase you will anchor the team around the product vision. The exact role you will take will depend on the client.
- You will be a key member of our technical implementation teams, often performing an Agile PO role – ensuring there are clear specifications with acceptance criteria for the team.
- You will apply your knowledge and experience of product delivery to mentor and coach client’s and teams in current approaches to digital product development
- You’ll be involved in regular project ceremonies including stand-ups, checkpoints, and retrospectives.
- As well as client-related work, you will also help with our internal product initiatives and cross-department activities. You will research tooling and ideas and up-skill those around you.
- 3+ years commercial experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager, ideally within different working environments.
- A clearly demonstrable understanding of eCommerce and/or Content platforms (including PIM e.g. Akeneo) and composable commerce architectures (systems, roles, workflows and limitations).
- Experience with platforms such as Magento, Drupal, BigCommerce, Akeneo or Spryker is strongly desired, and an interest and aptitude in becoming an expert in one or more is a necessity.
Basic: £70k+ and 15% bonus
Benefits: Pension, Holiday, sick pay etc